« FöregåendeFortsätt »
PASSED IN THE FIRST SESSION
THIRD LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY
Begun and holden at Regina on the Twenty-ninth day of
CHARLES HERBERT MACKINTOSH
BY JOHN A. REID, PRINTER TO THE GOVERNMENT OF THE
1.-An Ordinance for granting to the Lieutenant Governor certain sums
of Money to defray the expenses of the Public service of the
Territories for the twelve months ending 31st August, one thou.
sand eight hundred and ninety-six, and for other purposes
2. An Ordinance respecting Commissioners to make enquiries con
3.-An Ordinance to repeal Ordinance No 12 of 1892, intituled “An Ordi
4.-An Ordinance to repeal Ordinance No. 2 of 1893, intituled
nance respecting Revenue and Expenditure."
5.-An Ordinance to amend Chapter 5 of the Revised Ordinances, 1888,
intituled An Ordinance respecting Controverted Elections.'
6.-An Ordinance to amend Chapter 15 of The Revised Ordinances, 1888,
intituled An Ordinance respecting Stallions.
7.-An rdinance to further amend the Judicature Ordinance.
8. An Ordinance to amend and consolidate as amended the law relating
to Mortgages and Sales of Personal Property.
9. An Ordinance to amend and consolidate as amended the law respect-
10. An Ordinance to amend and consolidate as amended the Ordinances
respecting Deputy Clerks and Deputy Sheriffs.
11--An Ordinance respecting the Legislative Assembly of the Territories.
12. An Ordinance respecting Veterinary Surgeons.
13.-An Ordinance to provide for the better Auditing of the Public
14 -An Ordinance respecting Alimony.
15.-An Ordinance to amend Ordinance No. 8 of 1893, intituled "The
16.-An Ordinance to prov.de for the Investigation of Accidents by Fire.
17. An Ordinance respecting Villages.
18.-An Ordinance respecting Stock injured by Railway Trains.
19. An Ordinance to further amend Ordinance No 20 of 1892, intituled
20. An Ordinance to amend and consolidate as amended the Statute
Labor and Fire District Ordinances.
21. An Ordinance to further amend Chapter 29 of The Revised Ordi-
nances, 1888, intituled "An Ordinance respecting Marriages."
An Ordinance to amend and consolidate as amended the Ordinances
23. An Ordinance to amend Ordinance No. 19 of 1891, intituled "An
24. An Ordinance respecting Threshers' Liens.
25.-An Ordinance to amend "The Municipal Ordinance."
26. --An Ordinance respecting Masters and Servants.
27. —An Ordinance to amend Ordinance No. 7 of 1892, intituled