« FöregåendeFortsätt »
same system of survey; and such electoral district shall return one member.
28. The electoral district of Prince Albert West shall consist of that portion of the provisional district of Saskatchewan which may be more particularly described as follows :--Commencing at the point where the line between ranges twenty-six and twentyseven west of the second meridian in the Dominion lands sys em of survey intersects the north boundary of the said pro visio al district of Saskatchewan, thence due south following the said line to its intersection with the south bank of the North Saskatchewan river at Prince Albert Settlement, therce easterly following along the south bank of the said river to its intersec tion with the west line of the Presbyterian Mission lo (which said lot is numbered seventy eight in the survey of Prince Albert Settlement, by Montague Aldous, D.L.S., and the plan of the said survey is on record in the Department of Interior at Ottawa). thence due south following the west line of the said lot to its intersection with the south limit of the said Prince Albert Settlement, thence westerly and southerly following the south limit of Prince Albert Settlement to its intersection with the line between sections nine and ten, in township forty-eight, range twenty-six, west of the second meridian, thence following the line between sections nine and ten, and three and four to the southern boundary of the said township forty eight, being the north boundary of tnship forty seven in Range 26, thence easterly along the north boundary of township forty-seven to its intersect on with the line between ranges twenty-five and twenty six, thence southerly along the line between ranges twenty-five and twenty six produced through the Chakastapasin Indian Reserve to its intersection with the northern boundary of the electoral district of Batoche, as hereinbefore described thence westerly and southerly coincident with the said northern boundary of the electoral district of Batoche to its intersection with the line between ranges one and two west of the third meridian, thence northerly along the said line between ranges one and two to its intersection with the line between townships fifty one and fifty-two, thence westerly along the said line be tween townships fifty-one and fifty-two to its intersection with the line between ranges eleven and twelve, west of the third meridian, thence northerly following the line between the said ranges to its intersection with the northern boundary of the provisional district of Saskatchewan, thence due east following the northern boundary of said district to a point of beginning herein before described; and such electoral district shall return one member.
29. The electoral district of Prince Albert East shall consist of that portion of the provisional district of Saskatchewan bounded on the west by the eastern limit of the electoral dis trict of Prince Albert West before described; on the north and east by the northern and eastern boundaries of the said district of Saskatchewan, and on the south by a line which may be de
scribed as follows:-Commencing at a point where the line between townships forty seven and forty-eight, in the Dominion lands system of survey, intersects the eastern boundary of the district of Saskatchewan, thence due west along the said line to its intersection with the line between ranges twenty-three and twenty-four, west of the second meridian, thence due south along the said line to its intersection with the twelfth base line in the Dominion lands system of survey, thence due west following the said base line to its intersection with the eastern limit of the electoral district of Prince Albert West, being the line be tween ranges twenty-five and twenty-six, west of the second meridian; and such electoral district shall return one member.
I.... one of the members of the Legislative Assembly of the Territories, solemnly declare that I reside at .in the North West Territories;
That my actual travelling expenses in coming from and going to my said place of residence and Regina, where the Session of the Legislative Assembly which began on the ..... .day of one thousand eight hundred and ninety. was held, is. and that the said amount has been determined by the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly; That the first day during the said Session on which I was present at Regina where the said Session was held was the.. day of.
..one thousand eight hundred and ninety.
That on the said day and on each day of the said Session, after the said day on which there was a sitting of the said Legislative Assembly, I attended such sitting, or a sitting of some committee thereof, * except only on. .days** on..... of hih I was prevented by sickness from attending as aforesaid, though I was then present at..
Declared before me at.... day of.....
one thousand eight hundred and ninety.....
Clerk of the Legislative Assembly or Justice of the Peace in and for the North-West Territories (as the case may be.)
(If the member attended a sitting of the Legislative Assembly or of some committee on every sitting day after the first on which he so attended, omit the words from * to *** ; and if his non-attendance was not on any day occasioned by sickness, omit the words from ** to ***.)
If the person making the declaration became or ceased to be a member after the commencement of the session, vary the form, so as to state correctly the facts upon which the sum due to the member is to be calculated.
FORM OF OATH.
"The evidence you shall give on this examination shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
So help you
FORM OF AFFIRMATION.
"You do solemnly, sincerely and truly affirm and declare that the evidence you shall give on this examination shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”
Practitioners require to be licensed.
Issue of license.
Duration of license.
NO. 12 OF 1895.
AN ORDINANCE RESPECTING VETERINARY
(Assented to 30th September, 1895.)
The Lieutenant-Governor, by and with the advice and consent of the Legislative Assembly of the Territories, enacts as follows:
1. No person shall practice the profession of Veterinary Surgery in the Territories without having first obtained from the Lieutenant-Governor-in-Council a license as hereinafter provided entitling him to practice Veterinary Surgery.
2. Such license may be issued upon payment of a fee of five dollars to the following persons and no others:
(a) Persons possessing a diploma or certificate of admission as Veterinary Surgeons in any part of Her Majesty's Dominions by any body or association empowered by law to grant such diploma or certificate.
(b) Persons being on the 31st of December, 1892, registered or entitled to be registered as Veterinary Surgeons under the provisions of Ordinance No. 12 of 1892.
3. Such license shall remain in force until cancelled by the Lieutenant-Governor-in-Council.
4. Any person, other than those holding a valid license, who practices for reward Veterinary Surgery, except the castration or spaying of any animal, shall be guilty of an infraction of this Ordinance and, upon conviction by any Justice of the Peace within the Territories in a summary manner, pay a fine of not more than $25 and costs.
5. This Ordinance shall only come into force and force by pro. take effect at such time as the Lieutenant-Governorlamation. in-Council may designate and fix by proclamation.