« FöregåendeFortsätt »
OCT. 21. John xiv. 23. We will come to him and make our abode with him.
22. John xiv. 27. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give unto you.
23. 1 Pet. v. 7. Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you.
24. Ps. xxxiv. 10. They that seek the Lord shall not want any good.
25. Phil. iv. 4. Rejoice in the Lord alway; and again I say rejoice.
26. Jam. i. 2. Count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.
27. Rom. v. 3. We glory in tribulations also. 28. 1 Cor. xv. 55. O Death, where is thy sting? O Grave, where is thy victory? 29. Phil. i. 23. To depart and be with Christ is far better.
30. Rom. viii. 39. Nothing shall separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus. 31. Deut. xxxiii. 29. Happy art thou, O Israel-saved by the Lord.
XI. THE BELIEVER'S OBLIGATIONS, DUTIES, &c.
Nov. 1. 1 Cor. vi. 19, 20. Ye are not your own ; for ye are bought with a price.
2. Rom. v. 10. When-enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son.
3. Ezek. xvi. 6. I said unto thee, when thou wast in thy blood, live.
4. 2 Cor. v. 15. That they who live should live-to him that died for them.
Nov. 5. 1 Thess. ii. 12. Walk worthy of God, who hath called you to his-glory.
6. Tit. ii. 11, 12. The grace of God teacheth us to live soberly, righteously, and godly.
7. 2 Cor. v. 14. For the love of Christ constraineth us.
8. Matt. v. 3-11. Blessed are the poor in spirit, the mourners,-the meek, &c. 9. Zech. xii. 10. They shall look upon me, whom they have pierced, and mourn. 10. Rom. xii. 12. Rejoicing in hopepatient in tribulation-instant in
II. 1 John iii. 3. Every man that hath this hope purifieth himself.
12. 1 Pet. i. 8. Whom having not seen ye love; in whom believing-ye rejoice, &c.
13. John xiv. 15. If ye love me, keep my commandments.
14. John xv. 14. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15. John xv. 12. This is my commandment, that ye love one another, &c.
16. John xiii. 35. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples.
17. Matt. vii. 12. Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do even so to them.
18. Matt. v. 44. I say unto you, love your enemics; bless them that curse you. 19. Rom. xii. 21. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Nov. 20. Phil. ii. 14, 15. Do all things without murmurings and disputings, that ye may be blameless.
21. Eph. iv. 32. Forgiving one another, as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven
22. Rom. xii. 18. If it be possible-live peaceable with all men.
23. 1 Tim. vi. 18. Be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to com
24. Col. iv. 6. Let your speech be always
26. Pet. ii. 13. Submit yourself to every
ordinance of man, for the Lord's sake. 27. 1 Pet. v. 5. Yea all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility.
28. Tit. ii. 10. That ye may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.
29. Luke i. 6. Walking in all the ordinances and commandments of the
30. Heb. xiii. 20, 21. The God of peacemake you perfect in every good work, to do his will.
XII. DEATH, JUDGMENT, AND ETERNITY.
DEC. 1. 1 Pet. iv. 7. The end of all things is at hand; be ye sober, and watch unto prayer.
2. Luke xxi. 34. Take heed-lest that day
come upon you unawares.
3. Luke xii. 37. Blessed are those servants whom the Lord-shall find watching.
4. Rev. xiv. 13. Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord.
5. 2 Cor. v. 8. Absent from the body-present with the Lord.
6. Heb. xii. 22, 23. Come-to the spirits of
7. Acts i. 25. Judas by transgression fell,
10. 1 Cor. xv. 53. This corruptible must put on incorruption, and-immortality.
11. Phil. iii. 21. Who shall change our
12. 2 Pet. iii. 7. The heavens and earth
13. 2 Cor. v. 10. We must all appear before
DEC. 14. 1 Cor. iv. 5. Who will bring to light the hidden things-and the counsels
of the hearts.
15. Matt. xxv. 32. He shall separate them -as a shepherd-the sheep from the
16. Rev. xx. 12. The books were opened— and they were judged-according to their works.
17. Matt. xxv. 34. Then shall the King say, Come ye blessed-inherit the
18. Matt. xxv. 40. As ye did it to the least of my brethren, ye did it to me.
19. Heb. vi. 10. Love
in that ye have
toward his name,
ministered to the
20. 2 Cor. viii. 8. And to prove the sincerity of your love.
21. Matt. xiii. 43. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun, in the kingdom, &c.
22. Rom. ii. 5. The day of wrath, and revelation of the righteous judgment of
23. Rom. ii. 8. To them-that obey not the
25. Matt. xxv. 41. Depart from me, ye
26. Matt. xxv. 46. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment, &c.