« FöregåendeFortsätt »
JAN. 14. Acts xv. 18. Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the
15. Isa. xl. 28. There is no searching of his understanding.
16. Rom. xi. 33. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of
17. Ps. cxiv. 3. His greatness is unsearch
18. Ps. cxlviii. 13. His name alone is ex
19. Ps. cxiv. 17. The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. 20. Heb. x. 30. Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the
21. Gen. xviii. 25. Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?
22. Isa. vi. 3. Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of Hosts.
23. Exod. xxxiv. 6. The Lord God, merciful and gracious, long suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth.
24. Ps. xxxvi. 7. How excellent is thy loving kindness, O God!
25. Ps. cxxxvi. I. His mercy endureth for
26. Ps. xxxvi. 5. Thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
27. Heb. vi. 18. It is impossible for God to
28. Num. xxiii. 19. Hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
JAN. 29. Job xxxvii. 23. Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out.
30. Job xxvi. 14. Lo, these are a part of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him!
31. Luke xi. 14. Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will towards
11. THE WORKS, LAW, AND GOVERNMENT OF THE CREATOR.
FEB. 1. Ps. cxi. 2, 3. The works of the Lord are great and glorious.
2. Ps. cii. 25. Thou hast laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the works of thy hands.
3. Job xxxviii. 7. And all the Sons of God shouted for joy.
4. Rev. iv. 11. For thy pleasure they are, and were created.
5. Acts xvii. 28. In Him we live, and move, and have our being.
6. Ps. civ. 29. Thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
7. Ps. cxlviii. 8. Fire and hail, snow and vapour, stormy wind, fulfilling his word. 8. Nah. i. 5. The mountains quake at him, the hills melt, and the earth is burned. 9. Nah. i. 6. Who can stand before his in
10. Matt. x. 29. One sparrow shall not fall to the ground without your Father.
FEB. 11. 2 Chron. xvi. 9. The eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout all the earth, &c.
12. Ps. civ. 27. All wait on thee, that thou mayest give them meat in due sea
13. Ps. cxlvi. 9. The Lord preserveth the stranger; he relieveth the fatherless and widow.
14. Luke vi. 35. He is kind unto the unthankful and the evil.
15. Ps. xciii. 1. The Lord reigneth; he is clothed with majesty.
16. Matt. xxii. 37. Thou shalt love the Lord thy God, with all thy heart, &c.
17. Matt. xxii. 39. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
18. Luke x. 36. Which was neighbour to him that fell among the thieves?
19. Rom. vii. 12. The commandment is holy, and just, and good.
20. Gal. iii. 12. He that doeth these things shall live in them.
21. Rom. iii. 20. By the law is the knowledge of sin.
22. Gal. iii. 10. Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things written,
23. 2 Cor. iii. 7. The ministration of death -was glorious.
24. Ps. cxliii. 2. Enter not into judgment with thy servant, O Lord.
25. Ps. cxxx. 4. But there is forgiveness with Thee.
FEB. 26. Ps. xcvii. 2. Darkness is round about
him; righteousness is the basis of his
27. Isa. i. 24. I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of my enemies.
28. Matt. iii. 2. Repent ye, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
III. MAN'S OBLIGATIONS AND ACCOUNTABLENESS TO
MARCH 1. Acts xvii. 29. We are the offspring of God.
2. Gen. iv. 1. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he
3. Ps. viii. 6. Thou madest him to have dominion over the work of thine hands.
4. Ps. cxv. 6. The earth hath he given to the children of men.
5. Acts xiv. 17. He gave us rain and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.
6. Dan. v. 23. The God, in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy
7. Ps. lxv. 9. Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.
8. Ps. iv. 8. Thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
MARCH 9. Deut. ix. 18. It is He that giveth thee power to get wealth.
10. Dan. ii. 21. He giveth wisdom to the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding.
11. Dan. iv. 32. The Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whom he will.
12. 1.Cor. iv. 7. What hast thou that thou didst not receive?
13. Ps. ciii. 2. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.
14. Ps. cxvi. 12. What shall I render to the Lord for all his benefits.
15. Deut. xi. 22. Love the Lord; walk in and cleave unto him.
16. Col. iii. 15. And be ye thankful.
17. Deut. x. 20. Thou shalt fear the Lord
19. 1 Cor. x. 31. Whatsoever ye do, do
20. Prov. v. 21. The ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord.
21. Heb. iv. 13. All things are open unto
22. Ps. 1. 21. I will reprove thee, and set
24. Rom. ii. 11. There is no respect of persons with God.