« FöregåendeFortsätt »
MARCH 25. Rom. xiv. 12. Every one shall give an account of himself to God.
26. Luke xii. 48. Unto whom much is
given, of him shall much be required. 27. Luke xvi. 2. Give an account of thy stewardship, for thou mayest be no longer steward.
28. Matt. xxv. 30. Cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness.
29. Matt. xxv. 21. Well done, thou good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of thy Lord.
30. 1 Chron. xxix. 14. All things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee.
31. Deut. xi. 26. Behold I set before you this day a blessing and a curse.
IV. MAN'S PRESENT SITUATION AS A SINNner.
APRIL 1. Gen. iii. 19. Dust thou art, and to dust shalt thou return.
2. Gen. iii. 17. Cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all thy days.
3. Gen. iii. 16. To the woman God said, in sorrow shalt thou bring forth children. 4. Gen. v. 3. Adam begat a son in his own likeness.
5. Rom. v. 19. By one man's disobedience many were made sinners.
6. Gen. viii. 21. The imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth.
APRIL 7. Eph. ii. 3. We were by nature children of wrath even as others.
8. Eph. ii. 1. Who were dead in trespasses
9. Eccles. ix. 3. Madness is in men's heart, whilst they live; and after they go to the dead.
10. Eccles. i. 14. Behold all is vanity, and vexation of spirit.
11. Eccles. ii. 22. What hath man of all his labour, and vexation of his heart.
12. Ps. lxxxix. 47. Wherefore hast thou made all men in vain ?
13. Gen. vi. 7. It repenteth me that I have made man.
14. Ps. xc. 7. We are consumed by thine anger; and by thy wrath are we
15. Dan. ix. 14, 15. The Lord is righteous; -we have done wickedly.
16. Ps. xc. 10. The days of our years are threescore years and ten.
17. Prov. xxvii. 1. Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
18. Jam. iv. 14. What is your life? It is even a vapour-that vanisheth away. 19. Heb. ix. 27. It is appointed to men once to die, and after this the judg
20. Ps. cxxx. 3. If thou, Lord, shouldst mark iniquity, O Lord, who shall stand.
APRIL 21. Rom. iii. 19. All the world shall become guilty before God.
22. Dan. ix. 9. To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses.
23. 2 Cor. vi. 2. Behold now is the accepted time, behold now the day of salvation. 24. Is. lv. 6. Seek ye the Lord while he may be found; call ye upon him while he is near.
25. 2 Pet. iii. 15. Account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation.
26. Heb. iii. 15. To day, if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
27. Rom. ii. 4. Despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance?
28. Luke xii. 20. Thou fool, this night shall thy soul be required of thee.
29. Luke xvi. 22, 23. The rich man died and was buried, and in hell he lift up
30. Luke xvi. 29. That he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
V. THE MYSTERIES OF THE GODHEAD.
MAY 1. Is. xliv. 6. I am the First, and I am the Last; and besides me there is no God. 2. Is. xliv. 24. I am Jehovah, that stretcheth out the heavens by Myself.
3. Is. xliii 11. I am Jehovah, and beside me there is no Saviour.
MAY 4. Is. xl. 10, 11. Behold Jehovah will come; He shall feed his flock like a shepherd. 5. Is. liv. 5. Thy Maker is thine husband; Jehovah of Hosts is his name.
6. 1 Tim. iii. 16. Great is the mystery of godliness, God was manifest in the flesh.
7. Rev. ii. 8. The First and the Last, which was dead and is alive.
8. Heb. i. 8. To the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever. 9. Heb. i. 2. By whom also he made the worlds.
10. Col. i. 16-18. All things were created by him, and for him-the first born from the dead.
11. 1 Cor. xv. 47. The second man is the Lord from heaven.
12. John viii. 58. Before Abraham was, I AM.
13. John x. 30. I and my Father are One. 14. John xiv. 7. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. 15. John xiv. 9. He, that hath seen me, hath seen the Father.
16. John v. 23. He, that honoureth not the
19. Acts xx. 28. The church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. 20. John xvi. 13, 14. He, the Spirit of truth -shall glorify me.
MAY 21. John xv. 26. The Comforter, whom I will send unto you from the Father.
22. John xvi. 13. Whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak.
23. 1 Cor. iii. 16. Ye are the temple of God, and the Spirit of God dwelleth
24. 1 Cor. xii. 11. The Spirit divideth to every man severally as he will.
25. 1 Cor. ii. 10. The Spirit searcheth all things, yea the deep things of God. 26. Acts v. 3, 4. To lie to the Holy Ghostthou hast lied unto God.
27. Matt. xxviii. 19. The name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy
28. 1 John v. 7. And these Three are Oné. 29. Rev. xxii. 1. A pure river of water of life, proceeding out of the throne of God, and of the Lamb.
30. John vii. 39. But this spake he of the Spirit.
31. Eph. ii. 18. Through Christ we have access, by one Spirit, unto the Father.
VI. REDEMPTION BY CHRIST.
JUNE 1. Is. xlv. 21. A just God, and a Saviour, there is none else beside me.
2. Matt. i. 23. Emmanuel-God with us.