« FöregåendeFortsätt »
Thirty-first Day, By a good intention
A Short Meditation for Every Day.
Act of Reparation for Blasphemy
Daily offering to the Sacred Heart of
De Profundis (Out of the Depths).
Evening devotions, Faith, Hope and
Explanation of a Novena..
"Way of the
Hymn in honor of St. Gerard Majella,
Indulgenced Prayers after Mass.
Good intention. "Solely God's Glory".. 79
Heroic Act of Love
Litany of Sacred Heart of Jesus..
Mass for the Dead
Morning Prayers by St. Alphonsus.
Novena for the Holy Souls in Purga-
Prayers before and after meals.
Prayer to be said every day before a
Prayer to St. Joseph (especially after
Prayer to Good St. Ann
Prayer to St. Anthony of Padua.
Prayer to the Angel Guardian.
Prayer for the Faithful Departed.
Prayer for the Faithful in their agony..243
Protestation for Death, by St. Alphon-
Rosary of the Blessed Virgin, blessed
Visit to the Blessed Sacrament, St.
The Magnificat of the Blessed Virgin..149
The Way of the Cross, by St. Alphon-
Three Days' prayer in honor of Our
Visit to the Blessed Virgin..
Six High Masses are offered daily in Perpetuity
IN HONOR OF THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF OUR LORD, FOR MEMBERS OF THE PURGATORIAN SOCIETY ESTABLISHED AT THE MISSION CHURCH, 1545 TREMONT STREET, BOSTON, MASS.
Rules and Advantages.
1. Living as well as deceased persons may become members at any time during the year. The year begins with the day of enrolment. Absent persons may be enrolled by mail.
2. The annual contribution is fifty cents. During the year, contributions may be sent as often as a person wishes to do so. When the offerings have reached the sum of ten dollars, the membership becomes "perpetual." If a living person has become a "perpetual member" the membership continues also after death. The offering for "perpetual membership" may be paid at once.
3. When contributions are renewed, the certificate of membership should also be presented in order to find the name on our records, and to receipt the payment made.
4. The living members should daily recite: "Glory be to the Father," seven times in honor of the Most Precious Blood of Our Lord. However this is not obligatory. 5. Six High Masses are offered daily for the living and deceased members.
6. After the death of a member, when the cerrificate of membership has been sent in, a special holy Mass will be offered for the same.
7. All letters, etc., should be addressed:
Rev. Father Rector,
1545 Tremont St., Boston, Mass.