LAWS PASSED AT THE SESSION OF 1853.
1. A Further Supplement to an act entitled “An Act to incorporate the Dela-
ware, Lehigh, Schuylkill, and Susquehanna Railroad company," passed
the twenty-first day of April, one thousand eight hundred and forty-six.
2. A Farther Supplement to an act entitled “An Act to authorize the Gover-
nor to incorporate the West Chester and Philadelphia Railroad compa-
ny," and fixing the place for holding the elections in Franklin township,
3. An Act to change the location of the Division Line between the counties
of Columbia and Montour.
4. A Supplement to an act authorizing the Town Council of the borough of
Tamaqua to construct Water Works, and to borrow money, and to divide
said borough into Wards; and authorizing the borough of Middletown,
in Dauphin county, to borrow money, approved the second day of April,
5. An Act regulating the Courts of Blair county.
6. An Act relative to the Collection of Taxes in Mercer and Beaver counties,
and relating to the American Telegraph company.
7. An Act to authorize the Little Saw Mill Run Railroad company, and the
Birmingham and Elizabeth Turnpike Road company, to borrow money.
8. A Supplement to an act to incorporate the Temperanceville and Nobles-
towa Turopike and Plank Road company, passed the seventh of April,
one thousand eight hundred and forty-nine.
9. An Act relating to the borough of Towanda, in the county of Bradford. 7
10. An Act to authorize the Northampton Water company to borrow money. 7
11. An Act relative to Election Officers in Carbon county, and fixing the place
of holding Elections in Allen township, Washington county.
12. An Act authorizing the Burgess and Town Council of the borough of Hol-
lidaysbarg to subscribe
to the Hollidaysburg and Altoona Plank Road
13. An Act regulating certain Election Districts.
14. An Act Supplementary to an act entitled "An Act to incorporate the vil.
15. A Supplement to "An Act relating to the Support and Employment of
lage of Hyde Park into a borough.”
16. An Aet to vacate East street, in the city of Philadelphia.
the Poor," passed June 15, 1836.
17. An Act relating to the estate of William Rush, late of the city of Phila.
delphia, deceased. I